Amazon Banner

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Release Day for Knight and Dex!

It's here! Release day all paperback and e-book copies of Knight and Dex are available. I had so much fun writing this story. This one came to me in one shot. I started writing and the whole thing flowed. My editor, Terry, helped me crank it up to 11. I'm very proud of this book.

This series feels like something special. Not just to me, but those that have read it have left me some glowing reviews. This isn't just my mom putting my art on the refrigerator, although you may see a review from her. My reviewers are authors, critics and bloggers, a pretty tough to please crowd. I'm very proud that my books have been picked up by such a great bunch of people.

I'm currently working on book 3, Dex Machina and I'm really starting to believe I'm on to something. A world with it's own rules and characters that we all can really care about. It doesn't mean that I don't put them through hell, but I know they can take it. they're an interesting lot, tougher, smarter and certainly prettier than me. I also have it on good authority that if Rick O'Shea ever met me on the street, he'd coldcock me and lock me away in a cell in Plum Island. I deserve it.

The blog is a shameless plug for my book, so please check it out. Just a click over to Amazon to my author page, conveniently hyperlinked: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00QZ6PAGC There you will find the links to both books in print and e-book. Check out the book blurbs, what others think. I invite you to join in and have some fun!

My books are available for the Nook, iBooks, pretty much any platform out there.

Let me know what you think. Leave me a review. It can be as simple or as complex as you want. Tell me if you like it, hate it or anything in between. It's important that I hear back from you. I want to give you a great story. Let me know how I did. While things may not always go how you envision, hopefully, they take you someplace unexpected and thrilling.


Let's kick this party off! See you at Y-Knots for some burnt coffee and bad eggs!

Best always,

Mark Aberdeen

PS. Give my publisher TWB Press some love: www.TWBPress.com

I know they want to hear from you!


My newest book Knight and Dex is available in paperback on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and don’t forget my publisher www.TWBPress.com has copies also!! They’re who I get them from. 

The release date of the e-book is Oct 31st. It’s a perfect day for the release. Cops, superheroes and the undead prowl the streets in my book. A little like Halloween night.

Dex Territory and Knight and Dex are on sale!

Let me know if you want an author signed copy. I have ways to get those to YOU!

Keep those reviews coming!!

Where can you find me?
www.twbpress.com
www.twbpress.com/authormarkaberdeen
www.amazon.com/author/markaberdeen
www.twitter.com/Mark_Aberdeen
www.facebook.com/mark.aberdeen
www.facebook.com/DexTerritoryBook



You can find Dex Territory for every possible device at:
TWBPress.com


Amazon.com
Barnesandnoble.com
smashwords.com
iBooks
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment